Emergency Light Testing from £2.50 per unit
Know you requirements:-
● Emergency lighting is required in all premises where people are employed.
● It is a Life Safety System and is required to assist the occupants in the event of an emergency.
● It will assist in the evacuation of a premises in the event of power failure.
● It is a mandatory requirement to be installed where artificial lighting is installed.
● Remember, Emergency Lighting is designed to help save lives
Fire Safe’s FIA trained technicians can design, install and maintain your companies Emergency Lighting System to BS 5266 part 1 2011 to ensure full compliance with The Fire Safety Regualations (NI) 2010.