Fire Safety Videos

Chinese Restaurant Fire Derry

See the devastaion caused by a chip pan fire in this Derry Chinese restaurant.click me.

Bedroom Test Fire 

See the rate a which a bedroom fire can develope.

Wet Chemical Exnguisher

Find why this fire extinguisher is essential in any kitchenoto deal with a chip pan fireuble click me.

Brazil Night Club Fire

The Kiss nightclub fire started between 2:00 and 2:30 (BRST)[2] on 27 January 2013 in Santa Maria, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, killing 242 people and injuring at least 630 othersck me.